Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Selling my Soul Will be Exciting and Productive

Thursday, May 12 will be a life-changing day for me.

I'm attending Selling Your Soul, hosted and led by the incomparable Danielle LaPorte and Marie Forleo.

And these brilliant gals have posed the following questions. My answers are here. Make fun if you like. Just know that the answers are genuine.

1) Say your "official" job title out loud. Three times. Deep Breath. How does it make you feel? 
"Founder" is my ideal job title and it makes me feel accomplished and like my best self.

2) How much money would you like to make, annually? 
It matters not to me specifically and the lower six figures would enable me to do the things of which I dream.

3) What's on your "stop-doing" list? 
Sell products in which I don't believe.

4) What do people thank you for, consistently?
Being supportive, describing them and what they do to others, writing things.

5) So...for real, now. What would you like to do with your life and career? {Money is no object. Dream.}
Promote undiscovered talents, retailers, artists, and creators. 
Be a backup singer. And write lyrics for a few songs.
Do voice over work.
Write something that will change other people's lives.

That's what's on my mind this week. I'm in Boston for a few days soon and I expect to find someone and something else that's manufacturing drama effectively and beautifully.

Make this week about discovering your dreams and taking a coupla steps to bring those to life.

1 comment:

WhiteHotTruth said...

t'was great to have you there xo